View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 08:33 AM   #1618
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I bought about 16 or so books on Cyber Monday which were 90% off... and I think that a 40% off code that works multiple times on every non agency book is not too shabby, either - and Kobo had to accept the deal with Bargainmoose to make that happen, didn't they?

I really like Amazon's deals as well, but it's not always what I want. Neither are Kobo's deals. But at least there are deals at all for books in English...
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote