View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:03 AM   #1609
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
At least you all get something from Kobo. This year Germany was totally left out with Christmas specials. Last year we got a free book, but now I only read about discounts on books and ereaders for USA, Canada, UK, Australia and Japan... When I click on the links for the discounted books I only get a blank page.

But bargainmoose40 works fine. Too bad that all German books are agency books, but I can read English books, and so I do! German ebooks are way too expensive anyway.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote