View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 02:20 AM   #147
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
It will be an interesting ride. I like Apple product but I am getting more and more disgusted by their ethical and business practices.

Samsung will most certainly appeal as this suit result is quite contrary to similar patent suits in the EU, South Korea, Japan and Australia. I would be completely surprised if they did not appeal.

Going into historical mode, the movie companies moved wholesale to Los Angeles to avoid Edison's patent trolls back in the early part of the twentieth century.

It does seem that the US Patent Office needs to have an rather severe audit.