View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 01:08 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I think if you delete it, any notes/highlights you may have made go away also. I've been meaning to verify this..

And yes, they'd be happy to have you purchase the book.

Ah that's makes sense I don't use notes or highlights. I cringe when I see it in a real book. So i plan to delete them. I have checked out two so far on my Kindle. It's nice to be able to do but I like ADE where it tells how much time is left. It sure is handy when you have 3 Libraries you check out from.

Do anyone know if you purchase the kindle book if any goes to the library? I can purchase a book on my library's site and they get a cut from it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote