View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 04:52 AM   #21
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Just finished up this book, and left a review at B&N.com. I really enjoyed the story. While I don't think it's James Bond with Fangs (based on book 1 anyway), I think it's more Letha Weapon with fangs LOL.

I gave it 3 stars......the story got 4 stars from me, but the formatting took off a star....sorry, there is just no other way to say it....I felt like I was reading a pirated copy. Like an OCR hardcopy that's just plain text.

I'll buy the next one and hope that the formatting is better, because the story is really quite good!

EDIT: Just bought The Invoker, it looks a bit better, but would have liked to have seen page breaks between the chapters...that's easy enough to do on sigil for me though.

Last edited by jhempel24; 02-12-2011 at 05:40 AM.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote