View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 11:26 AM   #26
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
Fantastic work guys, I love this. Question:

Is it possible to make the 'yes' and 'no' the red 'no' x-mark and the green 'yes' checkmark that you'd get from making a yes/no column?

Oh, and for the record, chaley, you could pretty much cut and paste that post, and the directions are good enough. Worked for me. I'd only add pchrist7's post about how to get the annotations.

One possible idea for a modification (I have no idea how to do it myself, sorry, not a coder): have the column, rather than say 'unopened' for EVERY book in your library that's not even on the kindle, say rather, 'Not loaded', or something similar. So that only books actually on the device would show 'unopened'.

So basically (I imagine), a test for if it's on the device or not.
Those same Icons are used everywhere in Calibre (read the FAQ on custom Icons on how to change from a supplied one). Any change applies to all Green ticks(ok.png), Red dot plus(list_remove.png)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote