Thread: PRS-950 Russian Hacked PRS-950?
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 11:13 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Old, non-front-lit eReaders. Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos and Others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richwood View Post
Per the seller the battery is original but seems to be in very good condition for it's age. Based on two I have the PRS-350 battery seems to last longer.
It looks like I lucked into a PRS-950 at ShopGoodwill. I won't know if it works yet or not but it came with a Nook Color, and two other tablets (one with a keyboard case) for not much (tablets aren't "much" either). Apparently the Goodwill store in question didn't want to go through the trouble to test these. So they just sold these as a lot in "as is," "for repair or parts" condition.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	950.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	161445   Click image for larger version

Name:	950b.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	161446  

Last edited by rcentros; 01-11-2018 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Added image
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote