View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #5
Historiann
Connoisseur
Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Historiann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
I went to my local Books a Million today, and they appeared to be selling the nook hd and hd+ for last week's prices--no signs indicating a sale. What's more, while I was looking at them, a salesperson came over and advised me to buy a kindle and shop at amazon instead! I was taken aback that someone working at a bricks and mortar store would encourage a customer to seek out the competition.
Historiann is offline   Reply With Quote