View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
Aldiko & Calibre Indent Woe.

After two days of intense reseach and labor, I am asking for help. Aldiko is intending some text I don't want intended. They look fine in Calibre, and I've tried to edit the ePub after Calibre to fix the indent. But when I convert the ePub again, I lose the change to prevent the indent.

Is there a way within Calibre to stipulate a no indent in a style or to edit the stylesheet Calibre creates. I have learned I have to tell this specific style or line in this case no text-indent 0; otherwise Aldiko will put one there.

These are ePub's I create in Word, so I have the source. My stylesheet in Word has not indent in it, to which I export it to Web-filtered and then bring it into Calibre to convert. Does a nice job; except because there is no css comment not to intend that line I have for a title, Aldiko intents it.

I know I'll tend to convert this ePub again in the future and so I am trying to make a standard that I can remember.

Any help would be appreciated.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote