View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 11:15 AM   #106
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealbeater View Post
Sigh. Nevermind. I can see you are so desperate to score internet ego points you are tripping over your own words. Go have some tea and take a breather.
Now that's funny. You do the same. You've not actually had a salient point to your arguments for a long time now. I'll happily let the internet determine the score of this little dust-up you've envisioned yourself as "winning."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealbeater View Post
if you like audiobooks, more power to you! I really mean that. I don't care how you assimilate info. Just don't call it reading.
Your reading comprehension (or retention--c'mon, focus) seems to be a bit lacking. I've already told you I don't like (or use) audiobooks.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-14-2018 at 11:19 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote