View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #26
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMouse View Post
Made a little foto tour with my husband today and took pictures of textures and other stuff AND tested them in combination and with different filters in pixlr.

You want to know from what? I tell you:
my leather jacket
concrete (two different kinds)
park bench with peeling off color
shale
colored paper

THEY LOOK SOOOO COOOL I had to show you.
They are without ornaments but I think they don't need them anyway. The first one looks like an really, really antique book, don't you think?
The last one looks more like a paper book cover but there is leather in it too.

These (again) are all my OWN pictures. Nothing taken from anything!!! AND (again) feel free to use.

MiniMouse
I do prefer 7 and 8-- but that's because the fine details of the textures don't show as much when I'm staring at it on my reader device, which is where I usually do my reading.
Sefiriot is offline   Reply With Quote