View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 05:29 AM   #22
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Gosh, I went and bought an iPad, because I loved my iPod touch... and then found it to be a great reading, gaming, and video device.

Had I known I was only buying to be part of the "in crowd" I wouldn't have gone within ten miles of that damned Apple store!

Shame on me and my apparent need to be seen as "trendy and hip". if only someone had explained it to me earlier.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote