View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 04:57 AM   #1
ChrisDolley
Author
ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ChrisDolley writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: none
Does a novelette need a TOC?

I'm bringing out a 13,000 word eNovelette through Book View Cafe next month and I'd like opinions as to whether I need a TOC for it. It has no chapters and if I was publishing it in a print mag I wouldn't worry about this at all. There are about a dozen scenes - each delimited by a scene break line of 'oOo' centred.

But would ebook readers prefer the scenes were converted into clickable scenes/chapters?

Chris

Resonance (Baen)
Shift (Baen)
www.chris-dolley.com

Last edited by ChrisDolley; 12-22-2009 at 05:01 AM. Reason: forgot sig
ChrisDolley is offline   Reply With Quote