View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 07:37 AM   #42
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Oh, and Kovid -- I got an apparently successful download and conversion (to EPUB) of Time magazine. But when I tried to read it on my 700, it froze the device solid. Hard reset alone and power switch didn't bring it back. But it did recover after I plugged in the USB for a while.

I deleted the Time file, and all seems to be okay now.
You should use LRF instead of epub in general for the news recipes. The result is in general more stable and better looking. Of course to prevent reader from crashing you MUST transfer generated LRF files to the device using sony elibrary software.
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote