View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 03:22 AM   #8
replica145
Bake 'Em Away Toys
replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW (Books) & iPad 3 (Comics)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
I wonder if those are ever the real prices though. Amazon often shows a digital list price that has no relationship to reality. For example, digital list price $17.99. You pay $2.99. That way they can say "You save $15." And yes, I've seen this sort of price given for non-agency books.

eBook prices are like steampunk warships built out of Velveeta cheese. And yes, I know that simile makes no sense. Neither do eBook prices.
Who cares if it makes sense when its so delicious?
replica145 is offline   Reply With Quote