View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 11:44 AM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysplektia View Post
If push comes to shove, I can of course, just drag and drop files onto the reader, but it wouldnt be as nice as figuring out what the heck i'm doing wrong.

Any advice ?
I've seen others report this in the calibre beta thread. I do not have the problem, but them I have a PRS500 not the 505.

My other advice would be to just use the "Save to Disk" (LRF only from drop down) rather than "Send to Device" selecting the correct path to the Sony. This essentially does that same thing but does require a few more clicks.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 09-05-2008 at 01:56 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote