View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 02:04 PM   #191
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
It is nice overall I'm just trying to find out whether I'm totally happy with the screen under my usual reading conditions. I have to say that seeing that green sploge in the centre of the screen festooned with some pink at the top when I first turned it on after receiving it was rather disheartening (sending the thing out with the light at 22 probably wasn't a great idea I think)... Not the best first impression really.
It blinded me! I had to go through the whole setup with that light setting. I was seeing pink spots for half an hour. I started using the PW at 8 then after my eyes grew use to the front lit I have it set to 11 or 10 in lighting and 5 to 3 in the dark. I do use a custom font which helps so much with contrast.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote