View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:57 AM   #4
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Those are total installed base numbers, BTW. Not quarterly sales.
I understand that, but the number still seems high to me. They don't say that they have data on all the Android devices out there, and the data on Apple devices doesn't compare to the data on Android devices. If they have data on 25% of the smartphones and tablets out there for example, that would mean that there are 2 billion such devices in the world, which seems high to me.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote