View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #32
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf2 View Post
You are getting another one? Please keep us posted, as mine I ordered on Dec 17 I kept because it was the best out of the three others I recieved and basically settled although it has light coloration making half the page look murky. If they have finally sorted the screen problems out maybe I'll be able to return it for a screen without colorations even though its past 30 days.

Dennis
I'm sure if you found the right Kindle CS rep you could get yours exchanged for a new one. The problem will be the will want to send you a replacement which will be a used older one. You'd have to get the right person to really listen to you. Good luck if you decide to try.

I'm getting another because Andrew from Kindle Customer Service has remained in contact with me to try and resolve the issue for me. I asked him to call me if they find a resolution. This was awhile back. Yesterday, out of the blue, he called me and said they've fixed the problem and want to send me another one. I'm hopeful on one hand, but skeptical on the other. I'll definitely let everyone know how it is.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote