View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:37 PM   #215
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroek View Post
There is also another annoyance: There seems to be an occasional random skipping of multiple pages. I touch to turn pages, and suddenly it jumps to some random location. I'm not alone with this, it seems, and I've replied to this thread also:
Lightly tap the screen to turn the page. It should be done quickly otherwise any touch device will turn the page more than once. It takes some getting use to but once you get use to how a capacitive screen works that problem shouldn't happen.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote