View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
EPUB without fonts

Hi

I am used to produce EPUB with embedded fonts. I would like to add EPUB without fonts. It's easy to suppress any information about font-family. But for styles, if I wish to give a clean EPUB without font, I need to transform the small-caps styles to reduced capitals styles.

This must be done for paragraph and character styles (spans), probably best in Sigil.

Has somebody any advice to make this transcription automatic?
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote