View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #65
felonwan
Enthusiast
felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.felonwan can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3G
I have tested the old battery. After discharged for 15 hours using a 50ohm resistor and an LED, the battery still have potential bigger than 3.8V. So, the battery is all OK.

I think my Kindle must have been encountered physical damage of the flash memory.

Last edited by felonwan; 10-01-2012 at 09:53 PM.
felonwan is offline   Reply With Quote