View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #35
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Yes, sorry, I meant that I wouldn't know if they were okay until I got them onto one of my readers. Although it's not that easy to tell I've even downloaded all of them with the obfuscated file names. I'm pretty sure there were nine.

You have 24 hours to download the files from the time of purchase. I guess that's the only sensible way to do things without a persistent account. I'd better make sure I back them up.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote