View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 03:14 AM   #176
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by edent View Post
Can you explain how the restrict_display_to section works?

What I want to do is make the user "fred" only be able to see works tagged as fiction.

I'm using the line
$config['restrict_display_to'] = array('fred'=>'tags:"=fiction"');

But it just returns no titles whatsoever. Am I being a bit thick?

Ideally, what I want to do is exclude all books tagged "ignore". Is that possible?
Your search syntax is incorrect. The server expects that quotes surround words, not operators ('=' is an operator). This is different from calibre, which expects the text after the colon to be quoted. In addition, there is no need to use quotes if the search text contains no white space.

In your case, use
Code:
$config['restrict_display_to'] = array('fred'=>'tags:=ignore');
or
Code:
$config['restrict_display_to'] = array('fred'=>'tags:="ignore"');
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote