View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #4
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Thanks for the help, folks. The word wrap problem seems to be fixed under the structure menu options suggested here.

Just need to work on txt input. I get varying results based on the above suggestions.

One issue is that there are footers or headers, I'm not sure which, that have the book title and supposedly the page number in that line. They appear at different places in the book as I read it.

I've tried a copy/replace in Notepad but for some reason they aren't all the same. Remove header/footer options don't work, and I'm not familar with how those "regex" formulas work to identify and to remove them.

But, I'll keep on plugging at it.

Thanks again for your assistance. It's appreciated.

Martin
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote