View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 09:19 AM   #11
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Johnson View Post
I personally wouldn't use Audacity for recording. I find it great for editing but for recording, it constantly crashes. I'd also be REALLY sure if you want to do this. It eats time. Time you could use for writing, editing, or just generally learning the craft. A good rule is that however long you record for, the editing will take 3-5x that. But if you're serious about doing it, Levelator is good for balancing issues and a lot of people like to record in their closet. I wrote a really detailed post on my site if you're interested: The Podcasting Route
*grin* I want to do it, but yeah, the time necessary scares me. I like writing a lot. I don't mind the other stuff involved, but the time I spend on everything else is really eating into it. *sigh*
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote