View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 05:53 AM   #57
Lexi Revellian
Groupie
Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I am in complete agreement with Columbus here! Iʻll check them out (I have your book as well, but havenʻt gotten to it yet, I may get to your short stories faster!)
Thanks, Grace, I hope they are to your taste. They are quite short short stories; the last two are under 1,000 words, the first rather longer.
Lexi Revellian is offline   Reply With Quote