View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 09:12 AM   #64
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Let me start with this observation: your daughter is very lovely! That aside, I like the first cover. It shows a couple of rocking horses being worked on in the studio and one completed on the bureau. This tells you something about Caz's life and character. She is also gazing off into the distance, suggesting there is something beyond that studio that has captured her interest. I also prefer the title font on the original cover. It has flair. The title font on the new cover seems too stark. And I don't think Caz was wearing a black evening dress when
Spoiler:
she and Ric made a night visit to Phil's country house!

However, I do think the new cover would be better as a thumbnail. It's less busy and the detail and catch-phrase on the original cover would not come out in a thumbnail.
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote