Thread: Chargers
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 06:17 PM   #4
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
A couple of posts in other threads got me to thinking about chargers.
So two quick questions.
Do you always use the charger that came with the device?
Or do you have multiple chargers?
I know I have multiple chargers.
We do use the chargers that came with our iDevices, but also use others we've purchased. We have 3 Anker multi-port chargers...2 have 5 ports, 1 has 6. All are "smart" in that they charge each device at the level the device needs, only charging slower if all the ports are in use.

The 6 port is new, "Anker PowerPort 6 60W Wall Charger, 6 USB Ports, High-Speed Charging with PowerIQ and VoltageBoost"

I love these chargers for when we travel. It means only needing 1 outlet for 5-6 devices.

We don't buy dollar store chargers or cables. I also have 3-4 Amazon chargers, a 9W that I use for the 10" Fire that is mounted in the kitchen. The 5W chargers are backups. There are 3 iPad chargers here, and 3 iPhone chargers also, all used or left in the spare room, and the office.

I'm a huge fan of Anker.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote