View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:49 PM   #187
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Wow, Michele, even your Fires were defective? Sorry to hear about our troubles. I just shipped four defective PWs back today, along with a persimmon cover (replaced with a purple one, because I could not stand the color and the orangey frame around the kindle when opened was distracting). I feel liberated getting rid of all the defective devices- it has been a long and difficult road for me.
Yes, my Fire HD had blooms of backlight in the corners bleeding into the black screen background. While it may be liberating to send these all back, I'm now dealing with Customer Service's mistakes in not designating the reason for return as "defective", resulting in automatic charges for the return shipping. I'm about ready to start a spreadsheet to keep track of which returns got appropriately refunded.

I'm sorry you're going through similar difficulties. Did you finally get a good Paperwhite at last?

Last edited by Michele; 11-08-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote