View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 05:40 AM   #8
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
I agree with JimLL's basic plea - a variation on my usual "why does it all have to be so complicated for me, Mr. Tech Dunce, and please don't use words/phrases I can't understand " - but I found Calibre, much to my delight, incredibly easy, and any minor problems easily solved by help here.
[Once I'd realised I had to ignore the Sony junkware..... ]

But I have to say, as someone who bought "PC for Dummies" and found nothing seemed to apply to me or my PC, what Jim's trying to do seems on a par with nuclear fission.
And I've always managed to get help I understood thanks to the great patience of fellow posters.

But, that "which means what..? " cry definitely resonated with me, for one !

carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote