View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 03:51 AM   #7
fxp33
Addict
fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.fxp33 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD, kindle paperwhite
Hi BetterRed,

Thank you so much for your time and the use of Nitro : it does look pro

It seems to be more faithful to the original layout than Omnipage.

Nevertheless, I find the first files you sent me more accurate on the text recognition level.

... and both are not arguably better than the copy-paste of the original pdf OCR

Do you intend to publish an extensive comparison on pdf conversion ? I would be an interested audience.

Thank you again for sharing your results.

François
fxp33 is offline   Reply With Quote