View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #106
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
More on Note Anytime: I tried it today on my iPhone for the first time. I very rarely leave home without my iPad, usually it's when I set out for a long walk in a park or in the city, as I did today. In that case I only take a very small bag with a few essentials. That includes the iPhone, but not the iPad. I have often regretted having nothing to write on those occasions, so I made a test run with Note Anytime, and I must say it was rather successful. I wouldn't use it every day, but for these rare occasions it's perfect. And when I got home, I saved my page of notes to the photo album and imported it to Noteshelf. Very happy with the experiment!
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote