View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:43 AM   #20
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Repurchase books

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I would suggest you check with Amazon on this, I can confirm I have at least 10 books which I have downloaded on the same device more than six times and I have NEVER had to repurchase the same book again.
The only way you will be required to repurchase books is if you delete them permanently from your library at Amazon under: My Account \ Manage You Kindle.

If you allow someone else access to your account, they may have deleted those books and / or movies from your Library.

That is why Parental Controls should always be maintained on your devices to block access to purchase at the Amazon store especially if more than one person can use them.

Last edited by sirmaru; 11-16-2012 at 10:48 AM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote