View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #80
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I'm pretty sure you pick the "proof" that suits you.
I don't remeber which months that were hidden or open, but I do remember that one of the tightest first votes was an "open" month. Could it have been August?
Either way, it's not for you OR me to decide.
Personally I like that we go between the two. That way all can be happy at least part of the time. But that's just my opinion.

Edit: Checked and August sure was visible! https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=185641

Last edited by Asawi; 11-12-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote