View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #5
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcdy View Post
Yesterday I tried using gutcheck (wingui) but found it didn't work correctly (wingui worked but the gutcheck plugin did not) so to continue with it I'd probably need to spend a lot of time finding the problem and it's solution. I guess I'll just continue without gutcheck because I'd still need careful proof-reading.
If you plan to release your book as an .epub, there's no point in converting it to a text file for spellchecking; you can spell-check it in Sigil, which comes with English, French and Spanish spellcheck dictionaries.
There's also a Modify ePub Calibre plug-in that'll convert straight quotes to curly quotes.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote