View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:01 PM   #27
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I would run it from diags, so no xorg issues. I would automatically QUICKLY reboot diags using kexec and the diags kernel (see my kexec thread). The reboot is extremely fast. And have the "mntus.params" script run Doom, then on exit kexec back to a main kernel.

Or you can just "killall -STOP" xorg and cvm, like my "algorithmic art" scripts do, but then they still occupy mostly full RAM...
Okay take pity. Give me a clue.

I can't find the thread, My 5 doesn't allow 22 port access (even via usbnetworking) in diags. what am I missing? thanks
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote