View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 05:19 AM   #137
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by judahis View Post
Someone told me there was a program I could download to my PC that would convert my MS Word .doc files to Kindle format. If such exists, what is it and where can I get it? (I really need a program where I can batch convert, i. e., convert a lot of files at one time since I have hundreds of .doc files).

Thanks in advance.
Have you looked at the best product available - Calibre? It will convert almost anything to Kindle .mobi format. You can copy en mass by selecting all the documents you want. and then similarly select all the documents you want converted and copied to you device in one go.

There is a sub-forum on MR dedicated to Calibre.

http://calibre-ebook.com/
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote