View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #7
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I guess everything is in the eye of the beholder. When i was going back and forth between the Kindle and the Nook, I felt navigating throughth the user interface on the Kindle felt crude and outdated as compared to the nook.
The Nook's UI is fine. It's the slow response to input in the soft keypad that kills me. Navigating with dpad is a big chore. Hopefully the newest software update speeds things up a bit.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote