Thread: PRS-300 5 Second to turn Page!
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
I wasn't sure if that statement meant anything other than 260KB would cause a problem with Adobe Digital Editions or not, so I left the setting at 260KB, but went ahead and let Calibre do the ePub convert again (although the book as already a ePub document when I originally downloaded it). I then plugged the reader in and let Calibre reload it. Bummer... No luck. The page turns are still taking forever. In fact... I'm now another 40 pages past where I was when I originally posted this plea for help and now the page turns are taking 10 seconds!
Not, anything over that size and the reader can't open it, but smaller works just fine.
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote