View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post

You read 6 hours a day? Jesus!! We have got to get you more interested in the opposite sex!! Seriously, I guess you are right.

However, realize that you do not need the light for all six hours. A simple floor lamp or such can lessen the time with the actual light on. I really use mine only when the power goes out.

You can, also, buy an Optional AC adapter (100-240V) on the Mighty Bright Website and have the best of both worlds!!
I guess I'm weird I'd much rather read than watch television and tend to read in bed as I don't sleep much (I'm usually reading till about 3-4 in the morning), however once I'm in bed I hate having to get up to turn the light off (don't like bedside lamps, too much glare) so I was looking for a clip on light I just didn't realise the battery life was that poor. If they did a re-chargeable version that would be brilliant for me.

I can't remember the last time we had a power cut here, got to be at least ten years since I last experienced one

On a side note does anybody know how long the cable is on the charger?
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote