View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 06:02 AM   #1
Braid
Groupie
Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Braid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2nd), Kobo Aura One, Kindle Voyage, Kobo H2O (1st)
Kobo Aura One and Koreader

I've spent SUCH a long time messing around with my KA1 trying to get Koreader working, with no success. I installed the latest stable release, then saw that it isn't supposed to be compatible. Then I did a factory reset on my KA1, and then reinstalled Kobo Start Menu, and tried installing about five different nightly releases of Koreader. The best I can get is to see "Koreader" on the Kobo Start Menu home screen. When I click it, it flashes, but nothing else. What makes it harder is that the png images don't work in nickel - I click them and nothing happens. So I keep having to power off the device.

Anybody else struggling to get Koreader working?

If anyone has it working, which nightly are you using, and which Kobo firmware are you using?
Braid is offline   Reply With Quote