View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #16
bokolobs
Enthusiast
bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.bokolobs juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: NST, DX, PW1, Voyage, Oasis (1 week), Kobo Aura One (1 week)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf2 View Post
If you decide on returning it FWIW I and several others have had better luck when we processed a return vs exchange. All my exchanges were pretty bad ( pink/blue screens) only when I processed a return and ordered a new PW did I get one acceptable. I don't think their are perfect ones some just worse then others the rainbow coloration's were driving me nuts no matter how much I tried to convince myself otherwise. From a scale of bad to good yours looks in the barely fair range. Just my .02.
Hi tmf2. Duly noted. Thanks for that.

I have attached a blank page. How about this one? Care to comment on it? Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-03-09 11.27.51.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	862.8 KB
ID:	102663  
bokolobs is offline   Reply With Quote