View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 09:27 AM   #145
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Alternative to what? Not having a cover? I got the auto sleep cover when I purchased my reader last year and it seems quite sturdy to me. Here is the link to the cover without that feature. Other than these, I know of no other covers at this time.
The previous poster could always carry it around in a protective sleeve should the cover on its own be felt to provide insufficient protection. You can buy sleeves in pretty much any size. Any sleeve sized to fit an 8" tablet would probably be OK.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote