Thread: a few bugs
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 04:26 PM   #10
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
OK...

Offtopic but related to the metadata editor:

Since I can't get the old metadata editor and no button I took the existing cleanOPF plugin listed in your list of plugins. It does not work at all on my system, e.g. wrong python engine, mix of tabs and spaces which seems not to be allowed and so on.

So I repaired it and and made some modifications to make it meet my requirements.
I am not sure, am I allowed to publish it?
The original plugin is of course not my work but of someone called "rubeus" who is now banned from the board....
(and actually I am not sure if anyone else needs a plugin like that!)
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote