View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 06:08 PM   #33
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayha View Post
You mentioned before that you could make a version for Norwegian ADLIBRIS. I would very much appreciate that. I've been looking for plugins fetching Norwegian metadata for some time now with no luck. Since you are not Scandinavian, I can probably help you if there are some language issues or something.
The language is not the main point, although any help is welcome.
To write a plugin is the first part, but to maintain the plugin is more difficult.
Because I dont use it męself and therefore other users have to notify me of website changes or errors.
If you are willing tot test, I will try to make a test version.
Can you give me the title and an author , if possible one that is part of a serie.p.e. Jo Nesbo and the serie of Harry Hole.
The special characters in Norwegian will be an extra challenge for me
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote