View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #434
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
hi, I have a Sony PRS-t2. I like the layout the k2pdfopt gives me by default but can't work out how do increase the font size of the output file. Also the option to highlight my pdf seems to disappear after conversion.

Help appreciated. Thanks
Try spending a few minutes reading the k2pdfopt FAQ page. See the second question and the second-to-last question. If you can't figure things out after that, post again.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote