Old 03-01-2013, 11:43 PM   #38
Fireflower
Fireflower began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Hi,

don't panic
first of all please disconnect all the cables from M92.
Press reset
Try to power on the device and watch the LED. Does it blink three times blue - your battery is completely discharged and need to be charged. Try to charge it on your PC instead of wall charger - it could be defective.
If you have a replacement battery - just try to substitute the old one. If you open your device carefully it does not affect your warranty. Just avoid to not touch the PCB.

Does the blue led light for 5-10 second and the screen keep display frozen picture - your M92 must be send to service. It has most likely a problem with the screen. If the screen is not broken it is a warranty case and could be repaired fast.
Hello folks and Booxter,

I am a new m92 user and still consider myself learning how to use it. I just ordered and received mine after Christmas, and did not update any firmware. Still a very new user! But just this week, it first hung on the main screen. I managed to resolve that with the reset (learnt from the help given to others in earlier sections). Then, two days ago, when I switch it on, the screen doesn't even come on -- only the blue led which stays on for about 10 seconds. Is there something going on here that is similar to what Booxter describes above? But the screen doesn't display anything at all.

Does anyone know what I could do?

Really missing my M92 -- have started my study and was hoping to use it full on.

Thanks folks.

Fireflower
Fireflower is offline   Reply With Quote