View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #307
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northguy View Post
I noticed that in the "modify metadata" case, the file name of the epub changes when downloading and that the file size changes from 1.29Mb to 27 bytes. Quite obvious that Calibre and PRS-T1 are not able to read that

Could this be a writing 'rights' issue on my Synology?
I installed the package from synocommunity last night and enabled "cops_update_epub-metadata" I had no problem at all on my test catalog.

There shouldn't be any "writing rights issues" as I don't use any temporary files (especially to avoid this kind of problem). If you can reproduce this problem with other epub, can you send me a sample epub so that I can test ?

Thanks in advance, I'm doing one last bug squashing session before releasing a new version (hopefully next weekend).

Last edited by vlad59; 02-20-2013 at 12:45 AM.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote