View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:00 PM   #35
bradhaak
bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bradhaak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
I'm mostly new here - been lurking for a while without posting anything.

Last October, I self-published my first novel. It is YA paranormal/suspense. I found a reputable agent that wanted me to sign with her, but after looking at the state of the industry, I couldn't do it. I concluded that conventional publishing is circling the drain, and I decided not to join them on the ride.

So for 2013, I want to complete and publish the second book of the trilogy by the end of March. It is currently in a fairly good place at about 80,000 words with a number of drafts behind it. Then I want to publish the third book by the end of the year. It is currently sitting at a 90% complete rough draft with a ton of work left to do.

If I can get all of that done, I have an unrelated book sitting at a 90,000 word rough draft that needs a lot of attention.

That will set me up for new projects in 2014.

Last edited by bradhaak; 01-05-2013 at 01:02 PM.